Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Summer learning journey week 2 day 1 Activity 1.

DAY 1: Swimming with the Fish


Activity 1: Surfs Up! [4 points]
In New Zealand, we have many beautiful beaches and stunning waterfalls. One of the most spectacular waterfalls is called Kitekite and it is located in Piha, a small village west of Auckland. Tourists and locals flock to Piha during the summer season to enjoy the waterfall, the local beach, and the great surf. Have you ever tried surfing? Although I have never surfed many of my friends have and they absolutely love it. In fact, it is their favourite summer activity! What is yours?
For this activity, please take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer activities. It could be anything! Here is a picture of one of our team members (Laura) doing one of her favourite summer activities.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing one of your favorite summer activities. Below the picture tell us what the activity is and tell us why it is one of your favorites.
My favorite summer activity is playing NFL with my brothers and cousins. It is my favorite because I go with my family and it's very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.