Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Summer learning journey day 4 Activity 2.

Activity 2: Pancakes and Maple Syrup? [4 points]
Aotearoa New Zealand is home to many spectacular sights and natural wonders. One of these is the Punakaiki Rocks and Blowholes located on the West Coast of the South Island. The Punakaiki rocks attract tourists from all over the world who are keen to see these amazing rock formations. Many people think that they look like pancakes stacked on top of one another. Pancakes are one of my favorite foods! They are delicious and pretty easy to make.
For this activity, you are asked to choose one of your favorite foods. On your blog, write the name of your favorite food and then tell us how to make it. You may need to ask a family member, friend or Google (!) for help if you do not normally make this food for yourself.
Hawaiian Pizza-
Step 1 - We spread the tomato paste on to the pita bread.
                       Step 2 - We spread the diced onion and Ham onto the pita bread.
                       Step 3 - I added the cheese and pineapple onto the pita bread.
                       Step 4 -  Put it in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
                       Step 5 - Serve with tomato sauce and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micheal!

    My name is Ellee I am another commentor on the Summer Learning Journey team!
    I hope you have had an awesome school holidays? :)

    Mmmmmm PIZZA!!! Good choice for one of your favourite foods :)
    I am vegan and so nowadays I eat my pizza with no cheese - I know it sounds strange and not like a pizza at all but I can truely say pizza is that delicious it still tastes good with no cheese!! :)

    This sounds like a really good toppings combination - I am definitely a fan of pineapple on pizzas but my Mum doesn't like it... strange I know!
    Is there anything else you like to add? Do you put a special sauce on top?

    Great job with this activity!

    Nga mihi,
    Ellee :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.