Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Summer learning journey week 3 day 4 activity 1.

DAY 4: Like a Scene Out of a Movie

Activity 1: The Southern Lights [4 points]

For this activity, you are to write a short acrostic word poem about the beautiful lights. Hazel has written an acrostic poem about summer to give you an example.
S - Sun outside,
U - Umbrellas in the sand.
M -  My friends and I, having fun,
M - Making sandcastles,
E - Enjoying ice cream on a hot day,
R - Racing to the beach!
On your blog, use the word ‘LIGHTS’ to write an acrostic poem about the Southern Lights. Be as creative as you can!
L - Light and shine
I - I was playing with my friend
G - Going to come in the next holiday
H - How was your day?
T - They watch us playing before
S - Some people leave before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.