Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Summer learning journey week 4 activity 3.

Activity 3: The Sky in Shanghai [10 points]
One day I would really like to travel to China. It is a country with a rich history, vibrant cities, tasty food, and fascinating architecture   (buildings). Unfortunately, some of the largest Chinese cities have high rates of air pollution. The air pollution in Beijing, one of the largest cities in China, can get so bad that roads are closed, flights are cancelled and events are postponed while they wait for the smog in the air to clear. The terrible pollution is also having fatal (deadly) effects as, approximately, 1.1 million people in China died last year from air pollution-related causes. The Chinese government is very concerned and they have introduced a number of strategies (ideas) to reduce the pollution levels. Imagine that you were asked to travel to Beijing. How would you feel?
              
On your blog, write a poem that describes your feelings about travelling to Beijing, China.
Going to a another place
Going as high,it feel like I'm flying
Going with my family,feel like I will never see my home again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Micheal I really like your poem, by the way you copied my poem but you changed some words to make it look like you haven't copied it. I think that you should make up your own Poem instead of copying.

    Keep up the great work
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.