Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

Technology.

                                                        Hawaiian Pizza
                       Step 1 - We spread the tomato paste on to the pita bread.
                       Step 2 - We spread the diced onion and Ham onto the pita bread.
                       Step 3 - I added the cheese and pineapple onto the pita bread.
                       Step 4 -  Put it in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
                       Step 5 - Serve with tomato sauce and enjoy!
Learn:I have learn how to cook Hawaiian Pizza at technology.
3 objectives -
Read the instructions
Read the ingredients
Measure the ingredients

1 comment:

  1. Hello There, Michael. My name is Caitlyn K, and I go to Grey Main School. I like the way how you have put down the ingredients for Hawaiian Pizza. Sounds very delicious. I think you have done an amazing job on, your Pizza ingredients. From Caitlyn K!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.