Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

100 Challenge.

Friday 24th August.
Why wouldn’t do I that?.When I was doing my learning and he came and annoying me when I doing my learning.I stand up and punch him and then he angry and fight me back.The class was screaming and the teacher can hear the screaming.One teacher came and stop the annoying and he saw me when I fight.He came and told us to went to the principal's office.The principal told me  to call my parents to come and pick me up.When he told me that I was so secret because how I get in trouble and that is my first time to get in trouble at school.When I saw my parents came to pick me up I look them I was felt sad.We went home and I think about what happened and I say sorry for my parents because how I got in trouble at school and then my parents didn’t say anything for me.I think my parents was angry at me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.