Pages

Thursday 8 November 2018

100 words challenge








One day there was a homeless man that was sitting on the chair.
He missed his mother because his mother recently died. One day he x
came and sat on the bench,then he looked at the flower.It was so sad because
he have no house and nothing to eat.The next day he walking to the city
because he was so hungry.He walk to a shop and he ask the man was there
do u have any food for me because I am so hungry and no one to look after
me.The man was look sad for him and he gave him a chips to eat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Michael, it's me Kaliamata, i really like how you have used different vocabulary,something that you can improve on is to re-read your writing and add a lot of different punctuation. Good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Michael.
    My name is Mya and I am a year 8 student at Grey Main School.
    Wow what a interesting story. I really like how you set it out, you used a great variety of moods which made it really cool to read. Was it hard making sure you only had 100 words?
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.